Glide operates a Quality Management System (QMS) that has been designed to conform to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We are committed to providing a high-quality products and services to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
When you do need to contact us, we will always be:
- Polite and helpful.
- Professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Fair to you and treat everyone the same.
- Approach all enquiries with professionalism.
- Listen and then help you find the cause of the problem and find a resolution.
- Give advice and support that we believe in.
- Give information in language that is easy to understand, accurate and meets your needs.
- Always try to answer your questions the first time you contact us.
- Ensure all our services, resources and facilities are accessible and easy to use.
- Keep you informed of the progress.
- Treat you with courtesy, consideration and respect at all times.
- Provide you with friendly, proactive, and timely customer service.
- Handle your information with care to protect your privacy.
- Welcome your feedback and suggestions, and act on them appropriately to develop and improve our services and staff training.
If you feel that we have failed you on any of these promises, then we want to know. Be open with us and tell us where you think we've gone wrong so we can put things right.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor-quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days.
- We will issue a full response within 10 working days.
- If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.
- If we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction within 6 weeks, you can refer your complaint to Ombudsman Services as below.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide.
It can be about anything and could include:
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in any of the ways listed below.
If you are a Business Customer contact our Customer Service Team:
Telephone: 02476 998 997
If you are living within Student accommodation contact our Service Desk:
Telephone: 0333 123 0115
If you are a Residential Customer contact our Service Desk:
Telephone: 0333 123 1190
Your complaint will be fully documented within a Customer Complaint report, and your complaint will be given a unique reference number immediately. All subsequent action will be documented as soon as is possible.
All complaints will be investigated by the appropriate teams, the Head of Service & Support and the Board of Directors (depending on the severity of the complaint). They will evaluate your complaint, provide a full response and, where appropriate, will propose corrective action within 10 working days.
If you are still unhappy with the response and feel you need to escalate your complaint, you can contact our Head of Service & Support in writing at the following address:
Head of Service & Support
Glide Service Support Centre
BS21 6FTOr by telephone or email:
Telephone: 01275 793400
What you can do if you’re still not happy
If you're still not happy having followed the process above, and we've sent you a 'deadlock' letter or 6 weeks have passed since you complained, you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Services.
Ombudsman Services provides a free, independent service for customers who aren't satisfied with the final outcome of their complaints.
Ombudsman Services can't deal with complaints about commercial policy (e.g. our prices or service availability). Nor can it deal with complaints from businesses with more than 10 employees.
If you complain to Ombudsman Services, you must do so within 6 months of receiving your 'deadlock' letter. If we haven't sent you a 'deadlock' letter, you must contact Ombudsman Services within 12 months of making your complaint to us.
You can contact Ombudsman Services at:
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO BOX 730
Tel: 0330 440 1614
Website: http://www.ombudsman-services.... are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers to assist us with our continual improvement.