Are you an Administrator looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work in a challenging, yet rewarding environment for a leading managed service provider?
The Wayleave Administrator will be critical in helping process all the ongoing and new and existing Wayleave requests for the company. In this position you'll work alongside the Group Wayleave Manager who'll teach you all you need to know about Wayleaves. You'll assist with all Wayleaves and permissions and help push and chase customers and landlords to sign and return all Wayleave documentation. The role will involve speaking with many departments both internally and externally and in many cases, you will be speaking with customers and landlord at a high level while helping to obtain the Wayleave permissions and resolving any issues.
About the Role
- To help obtain all PIA customers wayleaves and comply with BT Openreach’s PIA product and permissions needed at a companywide group level
- To assist in chasing all landlords, property managers and customers to ensure the correct permissions are granted and returned to install our customers as soon as possible
- Assist in ensuring the Wayleave inbox is up to date and all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with other departments to help with customer and landlord queries relating to their Wayleave application
- To help maintain the Wayleave inbox while the Wayleave manager is away.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in providing an excellent administrative service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable helping assist the Directors, Heads of departments, Owners, Freeholders and help with all queries
- Be able to maintain and update all records for accurate reporting
- Be able to work in a fast and growing industry
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Excellent IT skills (competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect. We want people with conviction and confidence to take cutting edge products with enormous potential from our demo room to the feature-rich properties of the future.
We are specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast and reliable Wi-Fi and technical solutions for students, residential developers, and businesses, the three sectors we know inside out. Glide is more than the sum of its parts. We are a big group with the energy and ingenuity of a small business.
We believe in our people - they are what makes Glide the best place to work. That is why we offer extensive benefits:
- 25 days holiday (and Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance is available for every employee.
- Life Insurance cover.
- Discounted Gym membership for employees in the Clevedon and Stoneleigh offices.
- Cycle to Work scheme will be in place by August 2021.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Long Service rewards: each 5 years there is a bonus.
- A generous employee referral bonus.
- Regular social events throughout the year, including Summer BBQs, Away Days, and a truly epic Christmas Party.
At Glide, staff are genuinely recognised for their hard work and contributions, and these are celebrated with monthly 'Golden’ Awards, End of Year Awards, and other awards throughout the year.
At Glide, brand values are not just words on a wall. They are at the heart of our culture and shape how we behave, how we recruit and how we support each other and our customers.
Each value is brought to life through our behaviours. Our behaviours make it clear how to speak to our colleagues and our customers, how we act towards each other and how we define being a 'Glider’.
Stand Together: Like a family, we value togetherness, put the group before ourselves, welcome diversity and always work hard to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
Act Bravely: We dare to do things a little differently. We believe in each other and inspire the people around us to push themselves out of their comfort zones, to do things with courage and conviction, to grab life by the horns and to have total confidence in themselves.
Care Whole-heartedly: If we fall on customer experience, nothing else we do matters. That is because customer loyalty is hard won and easily lost. The difference boils down to caring about the things our customers care about, always taking the time to make life simpler for them and going out of our way to connect and give them more than they would expect.
Live Vibrantly: We are no ordinary company, and our culture reflects that: we believe that having fun, getting on with each other and not taking life too seriously is just as important as working hard.
Be Tenacious: It is about more than hard work and graft - we never rest on our laurels. We are an unstoppable team that know we can always do better and more than what we achieved last week, month or year.
Think Unconventionally: Staying open-minded, defying predictable ways of doing things, outsmarting the competition, and cracking on with enthusiasm and positivity is how we approach everything, every day.