Are you an experienced Service Coordinator Supervisor looking to work in a well-established and growing managed service provider? Do you want to work in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
About the Role
- Supervise the Service Coordinator team
- Support Service Delivery Managers deliver exceptional customer service, drive continual service improvements, and ensure we deliver against our contractual commitments
- Oversee SDC team, ensuring Customer Satisfaction process, minor complaints, creating Service reports, service requests and minor works process
- Act like a liaison between service managements and other Glide Departments
- Responsible for service delivery to a number of small accounts
- Ensure services to these clients are delivered in accordance with agreed contractual agreements
- Answer inbound contact and routing calls to the correct team/individual
- Coordinate the activities assigned to the team, monitor team performance, targets, and quality
- Ensure any service issues and risks are escalated to either the SDM or Head of Service Support, providing management information on demand, capacity, issues, continual improvement, and customer feedback.
Experience and Knowledge
- 2 years’ experience in admin duties within Service Management or Relationship management department or 1 year experience in a Service Desk Environment (desirable only)
- ITIL Foundation (desirable)
- Good understanding of IT services and the products Glide provide
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listener with the ability to apply the knowledge gained effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational management
- Flexible with the willingness to assist in all areas of Service Delivery
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Power Point, Excel, and Word)
- The ability to lead, supervise and motivate a team
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect. We want people with conviction and confidence to take cutting edge products with enormous potential from our demo room to the feature-rich properties of the future.
We are specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast and reliable Wi-Fi and technical solutions for students, residential developers, and businesses, the three sectors we know inside out. Glide is more than the sum of its parts. We are a big group with the energy and ingenuity of a small business.
We believe in our people - they are what makes Glide the best place to work. That is why we offer extensive benefits:
- 25 days holiday (and Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance is available for every employee.
- Life Insurance cover.
- Discounted Gym membership for employees in the Clevedon and Stoneleigh offices.
- Cycle to Work scheme will be in place by August 2021.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Long Service rewards: each 5 years there is a bonus.
- A generous employee referral bonus.
- Regular social events throughout the year, including Summer BBQs, Away Days, and a truly epic Christmas Party.
- At Glide, staff are genuinely recognised for their hard work and contributions, and these are celebrated with monthly 'Golden’ Awards, End of Year Awards, and other awards throughout the year.
At Glide, brand values are not just words on a wall. They are at the heart of our culture and shape how we behave, how we recruit and how we support each other and our customers.
Each value is brought to life through our behaviours. Our behaviours make it clear how to speak to our colleagues and our customers, how we act towards each other and how we define being a 'Glider’.
Like a family, we value togetherness, put the group before ourselves, welcome diversity and always work hard to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
We dare to do things a little differently. We believe in each other and inspire the people around us to push themselves out of their comfort zones, to do things with courage and conviction, to grab life by the horns and to have total confidence in themselves.
If we fall on customer experience, nothing else we do matters. That is because customer loyalty is hard won and easily lost. The difference boils down to caring about the things our customers care about, always taking the time to make life simpler for them and going out of our way to connect and give them more than they would expect.
We are no ordinary company, and our culture reflects that: we believe that having fun, getting on with each other and not taking life too seriously is just as important as working hard.
It is about more than hard work and graft - we never rest on our laurels. We are an unstoppable team that know we can always do better and more than what we achieved last week, month or year.
Staying open-minded, defying predictable ways of doing things, outsmarting the competition, and cracking on with enthusiasm and positivity is how we approach everything, every day.