Are you a Senior Commercial Analyst with a keen eye for detail? Do you want to work for a growing company and in a rewarding environment?
The Senior Commercial Analyst focuses on working with the sales team to create commercial models that meet the businesses criteria for sign off. The role will require an in-depth understanding of our customer’s needs, our products, and our financial targets. Working with the sales team, the Senior Commercial Analyst will also need to interface closely with product, pre-sales, and finance to create innovative and compelling commercial models.
About the role
Main Responsibilities include:
- Preparing commercial models in support of sales lead
- Attending customer meetings in support of sales lead
- Creating detailed account P&L information for sign off
- Working with pre-sales to hit Capex per room targets
- Preparing investment cases for board sign off
- Building commercial frameworks for sales leads to follow
- Work on "exceptional" deals to ensure financial rigour
Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter, inquisitive, team player
- Logical thinker with an excellent attention to detail
- Proven and senior level experience managing Revenue Analysis teams and Systems within a fast-paced commercial environment
- Systems and data driven, experienced managing, manipulating and analysing data to drive revenue and pricing activity
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect. We want people with conviction and confidence to take cutting edge products with enormous potential from our demo room to the feature-rich properties of the future.
We’re specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast and reliable Wi-Fi and technical solutions for students, residential developers and businesses, the three sectors we know inside out. Glide is more than the sum of its parts. We’re a big group with the energy and ingenuity of a small business.
We believe in our people – they're what makes Glide the best place to work. That’s why we offer extensive benefits:
- 25 days holiday (and Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance is available for every employee.
- Life Insurance cover.
- Discounted Gym membership for employees in the Clevedon and Stoneleigh offices.
- Cycle to Work scheme will be in place by August 2021.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Long Service rewards: each 5 years there’s a bonus.
- A generous employee referral bonus.
- Regular social events throughout the year, including Summer BBQs, Away Days and a truly epic Christmas Party.
- At Glide, staff are genuinely recognised for their hard work and contributions and these are celebrated with monthly ‘Golden’ Awards, End of Year Awards and other awards throughout the year.
At Glide, brand values aren’t just words on a wall. They are at the heart of our culture and shape how we behave, how we recruit and how we support each other and our customers.
Each value is brought to life through our behaviours. Our behaviours make it clear how to speak to our colleagues and our customers, how we act towards each other and how we define being a ‘Glider’.
Stand Together: Like a family, we value togetherness, put the group before ourselves, welcome diversity and always work hard to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
Act Bravely: We dare to do things a little differently. We believe in each other and inspire the people around us to push themselves out of their comfort zones, to do things with courage and conviction, to grab life by the horns and to have total confidence in themselves.
Care Whole-heartedly: If we fall down on customer experience, nothing else we do matters. That’s because customer loyalty is hard won and easily lost. The difference boils down to caring about the things our customers care about, always taking the time to make life simpler for them, and going out of our way to connect and give them more than they’d expect.
Live Vibrantly: We’re no ordinary company, and our culture reflects that: we believe that having fun, getting on with each other and not taking life too seriously is just as important as working hard.
Be Tenacious: It’s about more than hard work and graft – we never rest on our laurels. We are an unstoppable team that know we can always do better and more than what we achieved last week, month or year.
Think Unconventionally: Staying open-minded, defying predictable ways of doing things, outsmarting the competition and cracking on with enthusiasm and positivity is how we approach everything, every day.