As a Project Manager within the infrastructure team you will be responsible for the delivery of assigned key customer facing projects to time, budget and the required quality through the management of a successful portfolio of project work crucial to the continual growth of the business.
About the Role
- Build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders such as sales, technical development, and operations to facilitate the successful delivery of all projects and smooth transition into life.
- Build strong relationships with a multitude of external stakeholders such as contractors and key customer clients as well as site-based staff.
- Utilising the existing project standards, maintain and develop project plans identifying resource requirements and deliverables across the customer projects programme.
- Assist sales teams with proposed technical solutions and costings where required.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships, where possible, to secure both the success of the project and assistance with potential future business.
- Management of day to day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Effective management of all project issues and risks
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience within a telecoms, fibre or civils project management/co-ordination role
- Experienced in managing multiple projects
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
We are now proud to stand together as one group that brings together sector expertise and creative spirit to make life simpler, customers happier and businesses more successful.
The Glide Group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original solutions for our customers to connect.
Salary: £35,000.00-£43,000.00 per year