Are you a Junior Service Delivery Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a well-established and growing managed service provider?
About the Role
- Cultivate excellent customer relationships with our accounts, building trust and confidence in our services
- Service review management, planning, preparation, reporting, CSAT management, using customer feedback to ensure customer needs continue to be understood, sharing the output with all key stakeholders to enable their current and future needs
- Reporting of performance against internal KPI’s and SLAs and identification of Service risks and mitigating actions with the support from key stakeholders
- Ensure service improvement plans are in place to deliver continual service improvement to enhance our services and support, driving customer excellence
- Working with Project Delivery teams, hand hold all customers through service delivery from contact through to successful transition of services from delivery into support
- Ensure clear customer service and communications plans are in place for all accounts with clear escalation contacts for each party
- Profile our strategic accounts and ensure their strategic aims are understood and shared internally to ensure our products, services and support are aligned to support those aims
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within customer service environment
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience of working within a Service Management / Customer Care environment
- Passionate about delivering customer excellence
- Good understanding of IT Services and the products Glide provide
- Ability to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Flexible with the willingness to assist in all areas of Service Delivery
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile and always seek self-improvement
- Understanding of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Problem-solving and ability to quickly acquire knowledge in new technologies
- Reasonable technical understanding and the ability to translate technical solutions and problems into easily understood concepts and vice versa
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect. We want people with conviction and confidence to take cutting edge products with enormous potential from our demo room to the feature-rich properties of the future.
We’re specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast and reliable Wi-Fi and technical solutions for students, residential developers and businesses, the three sectors we know inside out. Glide is more than the sum of its parts. We’re a big group with the energy and ingenuity of a small business.
We believe in our people - they're what makes Glide the best place to work. That’s why we offer extensive benefits:
- 25 days holiday (and Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance is available for every employee.
- Life Insurance cover.
- Discounted Gym membership for employees in the Clevedon and Stoneleigh offices.
- Cycle to Work scheme will be in place by August 2021.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Long Service rewards: each 5 years there’s a bonus.
- A generous employee referral bonus.
- Regular social events throughout the year, including Summer BBQs, Away Days and a truly epic Christmas Party.
- At Glide, staff are genuinely recognised for their hard work and contributions, and these are celebrated with monthly 'Golden’ Awards, End of Year Awards, and other awards throughout the year.
At Glide, brand values aren’t just words on a wall. They are at the heart of our culture and shape how we behave, how we recruit and how we support each other and our customers.
Each value is brought to life through our behaviours. Our behaviours make it clear how to speak to our colleagues and our customers, how we act towards each other and how we define being a 'Glider’.
Like a family, we value togetherness, put the group before ourselves, welcome diversity and always work hard to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
We dare to do things a little differently. We believe in each other and inspire the people around us to push themselves out of their comfort zones, to do things with courage and conviction, to grab life by the horns and to have total confidence in themselves.
If we fall down on customer experience, nothing else we do matters. That’s because customer loyalty is hard won and easily lost. The difference boils down to caring about the things our customers care about, always taking the time to make life simpler for them and going out of our way to connect and give them more than they’d expect.
We’re no ordinary company, and our culture reflects that: we believe that having fun, getting on with each other and not taking life too seriously is just as important as working hard.
It’s about more than hard work and graft - we never rest on our laurels. We are an unstoppable team that know we can always do better and more than what we achieved last week, month or year.
Staying open-minded, defying predictable ways of doing things, outsmarting the competition, and cracking on with enthusiasm and positivity is how we approach everything, every day.