About the Role
As complaints handler you will be reporting to the Head of Customer Service, you will be responsible for the management of all complaints, quality control and feedback process.
The purpose of this role is to ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept informed throughout the complaint process. To manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales. To act as a customer ambassador and focus on getting resolutions for our dissatisfied customers
- To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer dissatisfaction
- Review complaint responses and advise complaint owners on how to approach complaint resolution and improvement.
- Effectively manage and report on Glide’s complaint process from start to finish.
- Development and delivery of complaints training to all internal colleagues, using knowledge of issues with complaints management.
- Produce monthly complaints reporting to ensure Glide is achieving service levels and regulatory requirements and provide visibility to senior management.
- To act as an ambassador for Glide and always behave in a professional and courteous manner.
- To be able to help develop staff to deliver the best quality of service regardless of experience (subject to assessment for suitability).
- To ensure complaints and quality targets are in line with the Glide KPIs.
- To work in collaboration with the other Glide Teams to plan, monitor and review performance, resolve issues, and implement change initiatives.
- To ensure that the team complies with data protection policies, processes, and procedures.
- Audit compliance & quality across the company to ensure we comply with regulations and offer the best service
- Route Cause analysis of complaints and social media dissatisfaction, to help identify reoccurring issues and help shape improvement
- Operate a companywide quality control strategy in partnership with the Head of Customer Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence when coaching and from time to time presenting to colleagues.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise team and personal workload.
- Able to develop positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Displays energy and enthusiasm.
- A good knowledge of reporting and experience in demonstrating performance in a factual manner.
- Analytical capabilities with an ability to make effective, timely decisions empowering others to do the same.
- A positive outlook that strives for continues improvement.
Qualifications / Technical Skills
IT Skills - Microsoft & CRM understanding
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect. We want people with conviction and confidence to take cutting edge products with enormous potential from our demo room to the feature-rich properties of the future.
We’re specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast and reliable Wi-Fi and technical solutions for students, residential developers and businesses, the three sectors we know inside out. Glide is more than the sum of its parts. We’re a big group with the energy and ingenuity of a small business.
We believe in our people – they're what makes Glide the best place to work. That’s why we offer extensive benefits:
- 25 days holiday (and Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance is available for every employee.
- Life Insurance cover.
- Discounted Gym membership for employees in the Clevedon and Stoneleigh offices.
- Cycle to Work scheme will be in place by August 2021.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Long Service rewards: each 5 years there’s a bonus.
- A generous employee referral bonus.
- Regular social events throughout the year, including Summer BBQs, Away Days and a truly epic Christmas Party.
- At Glide, staff are genuinely recognised for their hard work and contributions and these are celebrated with monthly ‘Golden’ Awards, End of Year Awards and other awards throughout the year.
At Glide, brand values aren’t just words on a wall. They are at the heart of our culture and shape how we behave, how we recruit and how we support each other and our customers.
Each value is brought to life through our behaviours. Our behaviours make it clear how to speak to our colleagues and our customers, how we act towards each other and how we define being a ‘Glider’.
Stand Together: Like a family, we value togetherness, put the group before ourselves, welcome diversity and always work hard to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
Act Bravely: We dare to do things a little differently. We believe in each other and inspire the people around us to push themselves out of their comfort zones, to do things with courage and conviction, to grab life by the horns and to have total confidence in themselves.
Care Whole-heartedly: If we fall down on customer experience, nothing else we do matters. That’s because customer loyalty is hard won and easily lost. The difference boils down to caring about the things our customers care about, always taking the time to make life simpler for them, and going out of our way to connect and give them more than they’d expect.
Live Vibrantly: We’re no ordinary company, and our culture reflects that: we believe that having fun, getting on with each other and not taking life too seriously is just as important as working hard.
Be Tenacious: It’s about more than hard work and graft – we never rest on our laurels. We are an unstoppable team that know we can always do better and more than what we achieved last week, month or year.
Think Unconventionally: Staying open-minded, defying predictable ways of doing things, outsmarting the competition and cracking on with enthusiasm and positivity is how we approach everything, every day.