You will provide proactive legal advice on changes to laws and compliance which impact Glide or its customers so that any changes are highlighted and managed.
You will be required to steer, lead and coordinate in-house legal matters and plays a key role in the negotiations with external legal firms, regulatory authorities, and customers. Providing advisory role to external Data Protection Provider and Internal Digital Security Officer.
You will need to provide Legal advice and support for Compliance and Regulatory issues.
Are you an experienced Linux System Admin looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a leading managed service provider?
About the Role
About the Role
Knowledge and Experience
- Being able to build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders such as Sales, Technical Design and Operations to facilitate the successful delivery of all projects and a smooth transition into business as usual.
- Build strong relationships with a multitude of internal & external stakeholders such as suppliers, contractors, and customers.
- Take ownership and be accountable for the various projects under your control, including the three main elements around cost, time, and quality.
- Utilising the defined project standards, maintain and develop project plans identifying resource requirements and deliverables across each of the projects.
- Highlight and manage resource dependencies and conflicts between projects, prioritising in line with business benefit, escalating to the programme manager where necessary.
- Management of the day to day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Effective management of all project risks and issues and ensure key stakeholders are updated regularly.
- Provide regular and focussed project status reporting (time, cost, quality) highlighting project risks, issues and mitigating actions.
- Conduct project appraisals to ensure that lessons are learned and improvements implemented.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and tools for project execution and management.
About the Role
Knowledge and experience
- Experience within an IT delivery project management role.
- Financial management skills at a project level demonstrating clearly where you have created financial tracking to aid the project
- Prince2 practitioner or Agile accredited or working towards.
- A technical background is desirable, although not essential, particularly a working knowledge of current internet and networking technologies.
- Familiarisation with project management software such as "MS Project".
- Previous use of the ServiceNow suite of software an advantage.
- Available to travel if required.
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect. We want people with conviction and confidence to take cutting edge products with enormous potential from our demo room to the feature-rich properties of the future.
We are specialists in delivering market-leading, super-fast and reliable Wi-Fi and technical solutions for students, residential developers, and businesses, the three sectors we know inside out. Glide is more than the sum of its parts. We are a big group with the energy and ingenuity of a small business.
We believe in our people - they are what makes Glide the best place to work. That is why we offer extensive benefits:
- 25 days holiday (and Bank Holidays). Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Pension Contributions.
- Private Medical Insurance is available for every employee.
- Life Insurance cover.
- Discounted Gym membership for employees in the Clevedon and Stoneleigh offices.
- Cycle to Work scheme will be in place by August 2021.
- Opportunities to progress within the business.
- Long Service rewards: each 5 years there is a bonus.
- A generous employee referral bonus.
- Regular social events throughout the year, including Summer BBQs, Away Days, and a truly epic Christmas Party.
- At Glide, staff are genuinely recognised for their hard work and contributions, and these are celebrated with monthly 'Golden’ Awards, End of Year Awards, and other awards throughout the year.