Are you a 1st Line Support Analyst with experience providing technical support to end users? Do you want to work in a challenging, yet rewarding environment for a leading managed service provider?
Working as part of our 1st Line team to log, classify and progress incidents within SLA, providing technical support to end users of our managed services across various contact methods e.g., Email, live chat, Twitter, text and telephone. Please note that this position is on rotating 8.5 hour shifts from 8am to 23pm, including weekends.
About the Role
- Provide an excellent customer experience for C1 and C2 users
- Log and progress high standard incidents, with awareness of related Major Incidents, Problems, Changes and any other relevant records within ServiceNow/ITIL framework
- Hand complaints, difficult customers and escalate when necessary, to Service Desk Management
- Maintain a strong knowledge of Glide’s propriety estate and technologies
- Assist with the onboarding and documentation or integration of supporting new products
- Monitor and investigate various types of hardware including CPEs, network switches, Access Points
- Provide high quality customer service support and technical support as part of Glide’s 24/7 support teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Understanding of ITIL, Problem and Change Management processes is desirable, but not essential
- Reasonable technical understanding and an ability to translate technical solutions and problems into easily understood concepts and vice versa
- Self-motivated to work unsupervised out of core hours
- Passion for technology and networking
- Working towards CCNT/CCNA or equivalent
Glide started life as separate businesses delivering broadband, utilities and communications services to different markets across the UK. For decades, we have been known for delivering exceptional connectivity and original solutions to the best universities and biggest businesses in the country.
The Glide Group is growing quickly, expanding our footprint across the UK and into Europe, and building original ways for our customers to connect.